Monday, September 19, 2011

Dear Sweets 😉 PeanutButter

-Written by Sweets*


Hi love_sister <3  Great Pico Club Blog!!!


 I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!
 Hi ♥PεαиuтBuттεя♥, kind words, SuPeR LoVe YoU <3


Thanks so much Nica υснїќїяо
I bet I know who's Picolly's, Oreo's and Mr. Tickles' favorite Pico is now...
YOU!!! <3


Huh?! :O
Which booobs are you referring to Ashyy'?
They look like every other Picos'.
But thank you, I guess. (confused) <3
By the way, I too absolutely love, love, love Enrique Iglesias! 
I am with you girl :)


Thanks ♡şмίℓєy мαίℓå♡
But the awesomeness you find at my home and in my blog
comes from all my great Picos just like you that visit it every day :)


OMG αℓιѕѕα вℓєυє, I don't know what to say... 
thank you so much, you are too kind... Luv ya <3


   ♥ ѕкуleя, ありがとうございます。<3 
God Bless You Too Sweetie.


Glad you liked it ♥яyαη♥
But why not get even a better blog than mine :))) 
Good luck to you sweetie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment