Monday, September 19, 2011

Still Alive

-Written by Sweets*


Finally yesterday I was able to get back into Pico. 
I had been trying and had failed every day for a while now. 
I was starting to wonder if my account had been hacked. 
Yesterday very early in the morning, around 6:18 a.m. to be exact, 
and after not being able to sleep all night from feeling so guilty 
of having left you all alone for so long, 
I poured myself a huge cup of hot coffee and sweetened it with chocolate 
and sat in front of my computer determined to find the way back in 
no matter how long it would take me. 
After almost an hour, suddenly I saw how I was magically let back in. 
You can just imagine how happy I was :)))

Now that I am back, I'll get back to doing what I love the most, 
and that is to WRITE for all my Picos!

I am still sick with a nasty cough that doesn't want to go away with anything. 
I have been coughing for weeks non-stop 
and breathing is getting very hard for me to do. So I need to take it easy.

Today's is Catero's birthday <3
Make sure you post some birthday wishes in the comment section of this post. 
Hopefully, he'll see them :)

Well, now you'll be hearing from me again every day 
or at least ALMOST everyday ;) 
SuPeR LoVe YoU <333

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Catero best wishes:D Hope you can come back an pico and continue your efforts for pico perfect :( Be a pleasure to meet yah!

    Sweets*, guess all tht worrying payed off :D

    ReplyDelete