Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking For Love

ulie Dreamer from Canada
seems to be needing some kids to adopt



Look ulie,
just two events down on the list
I found you a kid already :)

It is ason Shadow from Spain

Now
*Mahima* from Great Britain
needs a boyfriend...
let's see what I can do for her.

LOOKIE HERE GUYS!!!
*Mahima*
is a good catch.
Just check out her
great qualities.
ANY VOLUNTEERS???
mmmmm???



After checking today's "events" list I realized
that almost half of the Pico population (just an exaggeration here :P)
is looking for someone.


BTW; does anyone need a Sweets*?
JuSt KiddiNG <333

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to check out my SL: Lori Novo Blog
where you can see my eerie adventure
when I decided to explore Innsmouth, a small town in Massachusetts.
You can also check out Roj's Wish which I personally think
is the sweetest New Year's Wish ever!
Awwwww Roj, Super Love You <3

2 comments:

  1. Gaby Is Too Lazy To Sign In To Her Gab Laramie Google AccountJanuary 14, 2012 at 7:40 AM

    I want a sweets* ASAP >:O

    ReplyDelete