Saturday, March 10, 2012

Beep Beep! 🚗

-Written by Sweets*


Beep Beep!

Here I come again :p
Seem you can't get rid of me or I just can't stay away... RIGHT?!
ANYWAYS
hows
who's
or what's...

This time I arrived in Ameba Pico in style in a red shiny car full of colorful balloons. 
I decided to go for a ride and after a while of driving around many of the great places Pico 
has, I realized that OREO, my cat, had been chasing me all that time :O

So I pull to the side so to see what was up with my crazy cat 
when I suddenly heard Happy Sounds coming from every direction.
When I looked to see what these wonderful sounds were, 
I discovered that it was the laughter of all my beautiful Picos.
I quickly got my camera 
and 
BAM!
a picture here
and
BAM! 
again
and another picture there.

By the time I stopped to take a breath I happily realized 
I captured many great Pico Moments in my photos.
Oh how much I looove taking photos!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE <3
Did I say love?
I meant SUPER-DEE-DOOPER LOOOVE <3

And do you know what is the second thing I love the most?
If you guessed sharing them with you, 
then you are CORRECT!

SOOOO
now
I present to you 
the photos
Ta~Da!
enjoy <3


♥anelys♥™ from Indonesia 
Up and down and up and down,
So much fun!


~jin-lee^_^ from Japan
Hush little jin-lee
go to sleep
while pony takes you round and round.


ARHY
Dreamy eyes and dreamy mouth,
dreamy hair
dreamy all <3


$KαQ-۩-ᗩянŷ$ 
Seems someone got his 
this past Christmas.


Zidane01 
Best pick-up line I ever heard.
I wonder if it works for him though.


pinokochi from Tuvalu
No wait, Christmas is already long gone
let's try again,
"She's dreaming of a good, great prize giver Gachaaa~"

_______________________


Broooom.....Brooooom!
Yes, that is me burning rubber as I drive away.
Til next time
Enjoy life to the fullest
spread the love
don't forget to smile
and 
please
please
PLEASE
take care of each other <333

No comments:

Post a Comment