Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sweet's Precious Moments 🌸 Really Back?

Written by Sweets*


BOO!!!
ME AGAIN :P

I guess by now you are wondering ... 
"Mmm, is Sweets* really back?"
Guess what?
Come on guess!

YES
 YES 
YES!

I am really back.
Pico Perfect Blog is my baby
and you all are my beautiful Picos that I love so much 
and honestly, I can say that all this time I spent away 
there was a BIG emptiness in my heart

I decided to start a "Precious Moment" photo album 
with all the pictures I will come to take every day. 
Pictures of you!
This blog is about and for you since you all are my stars.
I will be visiting every corner in Pico in search of 
great ~ funny ~ sweet ~ scary ~ and pretty
photos.

So if you see me out there don't be shy, 
continue with whatever it is that you are doing f
or I might catch you in a "Precious Moment" and appear in my post of the day.

See You later my alligator,
love you,
love you,
love you all

MUAH!


                                                   Chαchαmαru ♫                                         Makonneη ™ and ANTABUR 


                                       мaкrosz and Da Granny               Haito☆ & Nino-chanニノ & Vamp.プリンスKaito 


umahboi™ & •вåD¢åπ™๑Ṥắɱắ๑•ZHENKI•™         [VE]* K y L e~  & {Ü¢] ๑ʍʏӄǟ๑ 


Sweets* and ╚ⓚⓚ╝ louie m0h 

OH my, a rose for me?
Thank You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment