Monday, March 12, 2012

Sweet's Precious Moments 🐦 Knock!

-Written by Sweets*


Is anybody home!!!
Where is everyone??? :O

I could hear the crickets when I walked into the Pico Perfect office. 
The silence was sooo sad. :((
Where have all my wonderful writers gone?
There was dust everywhere and spider webs on the wall.
That is a sign that my poor baby Pico Perfect Blog needs some love,
some attention,
desperate need of attending to.

That is why I went into "RESCUE PICO PERFECT' mode immediately!
YES SIRie!!!

As you all know I have another blog
and even though it has had great success
it will never
and I mean
NEVER
compare to this one.

Here I feel at home and you are all my family.
Here I really feel the love.
That kind of love that tickles your heart
You know what I am talking about ;)
So I am back to get my heart tickle every day!

Love you
Love you
LOVE YOU 


                                                     noipirit                                                                    ScarIett 


pakingassholee and t u t c h i 



                                      ☺Ƀʊɧʙʋɳ ☻  and Lυке II                            ʟоvє u zïє ヅ  and ʟоvє u кїє ヅ 


                                 [GunZ] VamPire and ïв ☼ снσсσ               ►╬◄ Iмσк ►╬◄  and ♥ ๑ƤᾋƝƓἝҬ๑.♥


                                                 Barbakuli[мтρ]                                             【♔】VIP【♔】IYAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment