Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood's World 🍎

-Written by Sweets*


You can visit Red Riding Hood's grandma at the new 
Little Red Riding Hood Park
that just opened today.


See this awesome tree stump?
Well...
I WANT IT!!!
I really really do!
But unfortunately, it's a "rare item" in one of the Gachas.

You can also win Red Riding Hood's costume, the hunter's costume, grandma's dress, 
which by the way was what I won on my first and ONLY try, how cool is that?
and last but not least the EVIL WOLF costume which you will only get 
once you have collected ALL Gacha's other items.
Ameba Pico, what is up with that? >:(
Do you think money grows on trees? Well, do you?
MMMMM??? >:(

Well, it kind of does but that's a story for another day.


While my visit, I had the pleasure of meeting Daysember ♫ .
A BIG shout-out to her... YAY!

Daysember ♫: woaa
Daysember ♫: sweets
 Sweets*: hi :))
Daysember ♫: i read ur blog
Daysember ♫: ^^
Sweets*: tyyyy :))
Daysember ♫: hehe
Sweets*: do u like it ?
Daysember ♫: sure
Daysember ♫: xD
Daysember ♫: since 2010
Daysember ♫: i think
Sweets*: lol
Sweets*: omg tyyy
Daysember ♫: smile
Sweets*: :)
Sweets*: did u try the Gacha?
Daysember ♫: no
Sweets*: I said I'll give it just one try
Daysember ♫: and than?
Sweets*: and got this dress
Daysember ♫: waaa
Daysember ♫: 1 time ?
Sweets*:  yes on my first try, I am surprised
Sweets*: LOL
Daysember ♫: lol
Daysember ♫: so lucky
Sweets*: it's my lucky day :)))
Daysember ♫: haha


Now hush my Picos,
keep it down. I am going to sleep now.
And since I won the grandma's dress I guess that entitles me to use her bed.
so just please keep an eye out for big bad wolf while I sleep.

Sweet Dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment