Friday, March 16, 2012

Cheo

-Written by Sweets*

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! 
I finally figured out how to take BIG screen pictures with my Mac (Macky as I named it). 
It was as simple as one, two, three! 
Actually, it was just COMMAND/SHIFT/3... YAY! :P
And to think that some people thought I couldn't do it :PPP
Now, let us continue with our post for today :)


My beautiful Picos, meet Cheo!
I finally convinced him to join me in Pico.
How could he resist me, I am so charmingly convincing.
He will be coming with me every day.
Yes
EVERYDAY!
cheocheo, remember you promised me :P

Anyways girls, do you think I should give cheocheo a makeover?
I really don't know if he needs one. He has been having good luck with the ladies here.
Just today at the Spanish Park, a girl came up to him and standing between us, 
she asked him to be her boyfriend, Cheocheo's reply to her...

"kisses doll"

What a charmer!
OMG cheocheo, you have a way with words, 
no wonder you have girls melting at your feet all the time :p


While we were at the park, I had the pleasure of meeting ☆LσOkιттα☆™ from Chile. 
She loves to dance like I do.

Hola amiga <3


And here we have
мαя¢єℓιηє™ ☠☮✔ from Japan.
She immediately paid me a visit when she noticed I was online.

She is the owner of the
Royal Bride Family
(OMG I love royalty)
and
Marceline Blog


She posted in her blog about our encounter today.
Thank you sweetie, what a great honor <333

(Picolly, my turtle posing for the pic, so cute!)

Minutes later,
we were joined by the spunky Kαмяуη from the USA.
I was so touched by her enthusiasm when she saw me
that she, together with marceline, had me feeling tickles in my heart <3

Anyways,
by then, cheocheo had stepped to the side to let me enjoy the moment 
with my beautiful guests. Thank you cheocheo <3

2 comments: