Sunday, September 26, 2010

✿ KrazyKandy #1 Fan ✿


I make it a commitment to travel to the Stone Age era at least once a week and contribute with my Volcano Dance in hopes of helping those who go in search of the dino to gain their star.

However yesterday's visit turned out to be one of the most memorable moments I had experienced here in Pico.

Like a ray of sunshine, wearing a yellow dress, thirteen-year-old KrazyKandy from Illinois, USA, cheerfully approached me. She had recognized me from my first Picostyle post and greeted me with a big smile.


"Really cool!! and awsome to meet u!!" she said to me. Her enthusiasm left me speechless and I wondered ... 'Am I really worthy of such loving admiration?"
After visiting with her, meeting some of her friends, and taking a picture together, she proceeded to say, "I think it wud be cool to have my mom play Pico." That's when I realized she had truly understood and appreciated my article. Then I was overwhelmed with gratitude.

My sweet girl, you are truly an inspiration and it is my greatest honor to have met you, and I'll conclude by saying ... KrazyKandy is the perfect example of what a true Pico is all about.

As seen on PicoStyle on July 28, 2010

1 comment: