Sunday, October 31, 2010
1. Never, ever go into a strangers house or even ring their door for treats unless your parents are with you.
2. Be careful when you cross a street.
3. If you are an older kid or young teen, and going out with friends, make sure that your parents know where you are going and who you are going with.
4. Vandalism is never cool!
5. Trick or treat in familiar neighborhoods.
6. Carry a flashlight with fresh batteries after dark.
7. Always trick or treat in groups, accompanied by an adult.
8. Don't eat any candy until it's inspected by your parents.
9. Be polite and say "thank you."
"By keeping Halloween a fun, safe and happy holiday for you and your kids, you'll look forward to many happy years of Halloween fun! by keeping good memories for your kids, they'll be more likely to carry on the traditions that you have taught to them with their own families some day!"