Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lunaチャン★'s Room


Last week I attended an event at デビルLunaチャン★'s room and what I saw left me speechless. I'm always amazed of how these creative Picos can come up with the most wonderful ideas for their rooms.

I wanted to make sure I took as many pictures as I could to share with you.
But it took a while before everyone left. Luckily I got to talk to some of her guests in the mean time.



Once alone, I immediately ran for that huge heart shaped cake with the cherry on top that I keept my eye on all night long hoping no one will beat me to it. I started with the cherry and worked my way down. It was yummy!



Having craved for sweets all day long, after finishing with the heart shaped cake I went for the OTHER cake with the big chocolate on top. Unfortunately this cake was floating in the air and it was too high for me to reach :(



Still craving for more sweets, I went to the second floor where I found a cake bar. Everything looked delicious, unfortunately the cake bar was closed. All I could do was just sit there and stare at those yummy cakes on the other side.



Now this is odd! A snowman's face floating in her room? Oh well... why not!
It was pretty cool.



I continued my way up to the third floor where I found this little sitting area overlooking all of Lunaチャン★'s wonderful creation. From there I noticed a stunning castle made out of blue, purple, and white balloons and to the left there was this huge strawberry. To bad I couldn't get to it or it would had left with me, in my stomach... LOL.



Finally I got to the very top, to the highlight of this room... ELMO!
During the party Elmo had been the main attraction of the event. As soon as a guest would arrive you would hear them say, "It's Elmo" , and they would run to it. Who can blame them, everybody loves Elmo!



Soon it was time for me to leave, but not before feeding Lunaチャン★'s two friendly pandas, Munchkin and Pumkin who accompany me during my visit.

I want to thank our friend Lunaチャン★ for sharing her wonderful Elmo room with us.


ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL ROOM

Mynameizneko's ROOM


Mynameizneko's room is very mellow. You can feel an intense tranquility all around which helps you relax and take a breath of clean air.

1 comment: