Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Things I'm Thankful For #2


asuka~; For the sweetest of friends...

For chatting with me while you are at work ;D and always being so sweet,
XOX THANKS XOX


Harty Ahmed; For Picos that put up with you...

For putting up with me when I was in a fighting mood and taking it like a man,
XOX THANKS XOX


Catero; For forgiving friends...

For all the times I drive you crazy, and you still find it in your heart to forgive me and love me just the same, XOX THANKS XOX


chikemuri and Pinkerton; for friends that listen...

For taking the time to listen when I was so heartbroken for leaving PicoStyle and sharing my sadness, XOX THANKS XOX


joe saputra; For friends that wait with you...

For keeping me company while waiting for my friend Catero, XOX THANKS XOX


Mariiko; Para buenas amigas (for good friends)...

For no matter how long its been since we seen each other, you always recieve me with open arms, XOX THANKS XOX


mitchan; For Picos that will feed you...

For feeding me at Pond Park, XOX THANKS XOX


Nickolas Z; For our new friends...

For being such a sweetheart with Catero and I, XOX THANKS XOX


Pippi; For Picos that will feed you...

For feeding me delicious cakes at Begginers Plaza, XOX THANKS XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment