Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(Photo Taken in ♠kuroro_29♠'s Room)  


I LOOOVE Thursdays!.... Why? I don't know ღ I just do.

Today let us remember that the greatest treasures in life are not earthly possesions that we can touch, but what we feel in our hearts and we can share with others.



My Pico of the day is  •7sins•|Keyco™ !

My great-fun looking friend is exactly that FUN! When I saw him at Beginner's Plaza, he asked me to sing with him instead of dancing like I usually do with all my Picos. Since I also looove to sing, that was no problem for me. The next day when I wanted to look him up to continue our fun, his Pico had changed :O
And I've been checking on him often and realized  HE KEEPS CHANGING.... lol :P



OHHH Rogger, Rogger, Rogger Saico! Do you have ANY idea how much I had to chase you to get THIS picture? I was about to give up  when suddenly you stood still for a split second. I couldn't leave without a picture of such cutie picotutie ;)



po-piyopiyo melted my heart with that sweet face of hers AWWW! Not only is her face sweet but her personality as well. She really is "THE PERFECT FRIENDLY PICO"... LoVe YoU ♡。◕‿◕。♡  



Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥ is REALLY a ladies man.... believe me! Would you believe it that he has called me BABE and HOTTIE! He really knows how to make ANY girl feel beautiful.... even me.... thanks ;)



"Come on KoronoG_GarinG, get up and fight me, don't let my sweet face stop you!"  JK, I didn't want to fight him. He is a very nice Pico and a wonderful host. "Love you and take care my good friend"



Some of my favorite pictures I would have to say are " group pictures". That is when I get more than one person and actually get ALL their names. 

Here our beautiful friend Doll () held an AWSOME event in her room, (BTW, check out her room, IT IS BEAUTIFUL) . Fortunately some of her guest sticked around after it was over. We actually spent a long and fun time together. "Thank You Girls"





Our friend 一═┳Alex┳═一 from Miko's Blog and I met an even we both attended where the owner of the room had built an amazing stage for concerts. As soon as we saw we both had guitars, we just started rocking ♪♫ together. We got sooo CRAZY, we ended up getting kicked out... LOL ;)



The day couldn't have ended as wonderful as it did, on my way home I decided to make a last stop, luckily for me I got to see a PRINCESS...  *princess mia from Indonesia. She is very lovely and friendly and she looked stunning in her aqua dress.

Til next time,  KEEP SMILING  Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
         

1 comment: