Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Sweet Pets :)

My birthday surprises don't seem to end :) I thought that was over and done by yesterday morning. But obviously my beautiful pets had something in store for me.

Yesterday when I logged into Pico and checked on my pets, ALL THREE had learned a new trick. That is surely the best birthday gift they could have given me =)



Let's start with my newest pet OREO. She now knows how to pick up her paw and touch my hand. It is a wonderful trick because now we can shake hand and paw to say hi to each other...LOL.



Now my silly dog Mr. Tickles learned how to DIG. You should see my garden now :(, there are holes EVERYWHERE!!!



The sweetest one of my three pets Picolly learned an AMAZING trick..."GET ON", which means I can actually stand on top of my dear turtle...isn't it wonderful!!!

Now I need to make sure I don't gain any more weight or next time I get on Picolly I'll turn her into a PANCAKE... LOL.

Thank you my beautiful pets for such wonderful birthday gifts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment