Monday, November 8, 2010

Quote Of The Week #7



This weeks quote is dedicated to my friend あゆ姫「AYUHIME」 From PicoStyle.

She is a REAL ANGEL here in Pico. She understood my pain, sadness and confusion when I was feeling lonely and like the whole world was against me, and though at first I did not understand that she cared and really wanted to help me, she forgave my mistakes and reached out for me. She was a light in my darkest time. I love you my good friend あゆ姫「AYUHIME」=)





Do you know a nice quote that you would want me to post for you on
Pico Perfect Blog?
Please send it to me in a letter in Pico. I post quotes every Monday.
Sorry, only one quote per person.
REMEMBER they have to be nice and not too long.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sweet_mom, this is very touching <3 I'm glad I could be there for you :)
    Lots of love <3

    ReplyDelete