Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Small Rooms BIG Creations

Some Picos don't need those spaceous big rooms to come up with the most wonderful room creations.



Let me start with my dear friend [♥]Breezy[♥]
from http://poppico.blogspot.com/ Her room is sooo cozy that everytime I ring her bell I enjoy staying for a while to get that relaxing feeling I get just by the serenity you can breath all around. LoVe YoU =)



Now our friend paedoubleu has the most charming little garden I have seen.
She was so clever in incoporating a pond, swing, tree and sitting area into this tiny room. But she didn't stop there, right in the middle she has placed a beautiful sunflower which is the highlight of the room =)
Great job!




Sweet t@ylor swIft has created this beautiful pink room where you feel like a little princess. I personally love every detail in her room. Every item was placed in the PERFECT place. Well done my friend!




Finally I conclude with a man's room, not just ANY man's room but mr. bibo's room (my dear husband). His room is sooo manly and inviting that I often find girls coming in and out from there. But ladies do not give him ALL the credit for his NICE room... sweet_mom decorated it for him :P

Hats off to you my ladies, for your AMAZING creativity in creating WONDERFUL rooms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you so much! <3
    I'm glad that you enjoyed my room even though it's not big. c: Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete