Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks To My Fans ☜♡☞

Thanks to my friends and fans for their love and support. For their lovely messages and letters =) For the balloons, candles and pet food for my pets Picolly, Mr. Tickles and Oreo. SuPeR LoVe YoU ALL  . HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY =) Please don't forget to sign in!


Angela027 from Ireland

Dark Love ๖ۣۜ♥ from The United States Of America

frans_exe from Indonesia        

Hajie ∩_∩  from The Phillipines εїз  

Janina_T from The Philippines
мαχιηє™ from The United States Of America

Sunshine_Girl☼ from The United States Of America

◄¢►ʇ,ǝɔuıʌ◄¢► from The Phillipines

Thanks to all my dear Picos that went the extra mile to show me their support by adding Pico Perfect Blog to their URL =) SuPeR LoVe YoU!!!

(Please let me know if you add Pico Perfect Blog to your URL so I can thank you too)





























OOOPS :( SUPER SORRY... these are some letters/messages I missed posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment