Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who Is Wearing What In Pico



Now that October has come and gone, I can't help feeling a little nostalgic. You see I always thought the color PINK was pretty, but after making the commitment to you about just wearing pink for the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I realized that I got used to this sweet color.

Now that I find myself in liberty of wearing ANY color, I just don't know where to start.

At this time I am not ready to bring to you Sweet_mom's Fashion Style :(

Therefore, I decided to better show you some amazing, well put together fashion styles from my beautiful Picos.

Appear in alphabetical Order


Our beautiful friend anezKa:( combined the colors red and white with a littlr gray on her undershirt. The white jacket goes perfectly with the cut of the skirt making it look like a fun outfit to go out with her friends.



26 year old AriefThea wears this four piece elegant suit that is perfect for any formal event.



Once again our friend $$$James$$$ is wearing the same four piece formal suit as AriefThea, but he has combined it with black leather boots which makes it more like a REBEL/FORMAL look.

This is probably how mr. bibo would wear it.



Now fun Jenny2pa went overboard wearing probably every single blue piece of clothing in her closet and yet she menaged to pull together an extraodinary look to wear on any fun occasion.



Cute Li Tel wears this orange outfit with grace combined with a little hint of spunk!



Are we blue or what? No, our friend lonlon is not blue but CHICK/ELEGENT. She has combined the formal with the casual which is a perfect outfit for any FORMAL/CASUAL event.



Now ryosuki's outfit is more like something I would wear. I love how she combined more than three pieces together and doesn't look like a mess but a well thought outfit. If you remember I LOOOOOOOVE boots and jackets...and she's got them both :)



Finally our friend smile? has gone green from head to toes... she seems to be ready for St. Patricks Day....in STYLE!

Til next time, go out with your best outfit on, for you never know when I'll be looking for my well dressed Picos.

No comments:

Post a Comment