Friday, December 3, 2010

░ ChRiStMaS in PiCoLaNd ░



CHRISTMAS is my favorite time of the year. This time of the year brings out the best in mankind. This is when we let all those beautiful feelings we all have inside come out in multiplied proportions. It should be CHRISTMAS all year round :)

I am very excited because very soon I'll be sharing with you pictures of my Little Christmas Village that I set up every year ;)

BEGINNER'S PLAZA


♬♪ It'S  BeGiNnInG To LoOk A LoT LiKe ChRiStMaS ♪♬

The magic of Christmas has finally arrived to our Picoland.

♬♪ Ev'RyWhErE YoU Go ♪♬



♬♪It'S ThE MoSt WoNdErFuL TiMe Of ThE YeAr♪♬

There is Christmas Gacha & Shop at Beginner's Plaza.

♬♪WhEn ChRiStMaS DaY Is HeRe, ThE MoSt WoNdErFuL DaY Of ThE Year♪♬



♬♪RoCkInG ArOuNd ThE ChRiStMaS TrEe♪♬

There are gifts EVERYWHERE, I wonder which one is mine;)

♬♪HaVe A HaPpY HoLiDaY, EveRyOnE's DaNcInG MeRrIlY, In A NeW OlD FaShIoN WaY♪♬



Even Down Town, New York has dressed up for Christmas!
Don't forget to check out the stores and Gacha for those fabulous Christmas items.



Remember, it is always better to give than to recieve... SERIOUSLY....trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment