Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mingle With My Picos Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



FRIENDSHIP... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIFT!

Friends are blessings and the STARS IN OUR SKY.
They brighten our days and put SMILES in our HEARTS
A TRUE FRIEND will LOVE you, no matter how you are.
A TRUE FRIEND FORGIVES you, whenever you are wrong.

FRIENDS will turn your TEARS into SMILES
And will hold your hand to HELP you WALK
A REAL FRIEND will ALWAYS see the BEST inYOU
And be PROUD of who YOU ARE.

TRUE FRIENDS will NEVER leave you
And are GLAD to be by your SIDE.
A TRUE FRIEND will ALWAYS come back...
To be PART of YOUR LIFE....

WRITTEN BY sweet_mom

Poem dedicated to MY SWEET ANGEL ;)



My Pico Of The Day Is  cute_pauline from cute_pauline's pico blog!

My good friend LOOOVES pictures as much as I do, that when she bought her GET DOWN action, she couldn't wait to come and show me so we could get a picture together.

A GOOD FRIEND is ALWAYS eager to share with you their HAPPINESS :)



My LITTLE GREEN APPLE CristinaApple is such a HUGE fan of Pico Perfect Blog, that when she stopped by to met me, I was TOTALLY pleased of how sweet and friendly she is.

While we were chatting , my beautiful friend *Haven* stopped by to say hi, and fortunately, she was so KIND to join us in this picture.

A GOOD FRIEND will NEVER feel jealous of your GOOD FORTUNE!



When I saw our good friend Nikki Wakahisa at MUSHROOM FOREST taking a nap, I immediately decided to joined her.

Unfortunately, our LITTLE NAP turned into a DEEP SLEEP, and we didn't wake up till midnight when EVERYONE had left!

A GOOD FRIEND will ALWAYS be by your side when you NEED them the MOST!



Every time that I visit my dear Dark Love ۣۜ♥ ,  I end up melting his SNOWMEN with my AFFECTIONATE behavior.

LOL... I do not think his SNOWMEN mind though, because as soon as they see me, they
pucker-up....MUAAA!

A GOOD FRIEND will be FORGIVEN and UNDERSTANDING to your MISTAKES!


Til tomorrow, TREASURE your GOOD FRIENDS,  for they are JEWELS and each one is "ONE OF A KIND" and can NEVER be REPLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment