Thursday, December 30, 2010

sweet_mom's Fashions

So many different WONDERFUL outfits out there that my Picos are wearing and yet, I could only get you TWO this time  :(
My Picos are getting too fast for me and disappear into thin air before I can take their picture :(



RιpVαɴ Doɴɴιe outfit is one of the best ones I've seen put together by a guy. Though the RED NECK BOW is of a larger size, it still goes perfectly with the whole look.

"Well done handsome Pico Guy ;)"



Now, when I realized that our friend xcutiepiexD◕‿◕ was about to change her outfit, I immediately rushed to grab my camera and get a picture of her FABULOUS LOOK before it was gone. Seriously girl, I can't believe you changed your clothes when you looked STUNNING the way you were.



Now as you already now, I LOOOVE RED. Many times as I am changing my clothes, I realize that I have been wearing RED or RED/Black for several days in a row. I have to clear and restart dressing up again while trying to keep in mind to stay away from my RED pieces and use a different color for the day.



Remember that back in October I made a commitment to wear ONLY PINK for that month in honor or BREAST CANCER AWARENESS, well... since that time I learned to love the PINK color too. It comes in second place right behind RED!

Here under my PINK LAYERED CAMISOLE DRESS, I am wearing my EMBROIDERY DESIGNED GIRLY BLOUSE.



Once again on this day, I decide to wear my PINK LAYERED CAMISOLE DRESS but this time I combine it with my BLUE EMBROIDERY DESIGNED GIRLY BLOUSE.

Same dress, totally different look!



Finally, this gorgeous PURPLE special long sleeve KIMONO with WHITE FUR, is the latest addition to my wardrobe. Together with the PURPLE PERFECT HAIR DECORATION, I purchased yesterday at Nakamise St.

SPECIAL LONG SLEEVE KIMONO W/ WH. FUR  200AG
PERFECT HAIR DECORATION FOR KIMONO  120AG/1 TOKEN

Til next time, Go Out There And Show Me Your Great Outfits ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment