Monday, January 17, 2011

*rukia chubby*



Please meet my new friend *rukia chubby* and yes she is new to Pico. I saw her at Shibuya 106 yesterday and noticed by her profile that she was new and I couldn't skip the chance to welcome her to our BEAUTIFUL PICO WORLD.

I tried to help her as much as I could with important information that hopefully will be useful to her. She showed alot of interest on the ACTIONS available for her Pico, especially the DANCE ones.

We chat and had a great time together. Once I said goodbye to her I made a quick stop at her room to post a nice welcome message on her board and left her some balloons and cake.

Please my dear Picos, I ask you to please make at least ONE new Pico a week  feel welcomed. Take the time to answer their questions as best as you can, show them around, help them earn some of their STARS for their Star Collection Book and visit their room. Not only will they feel good and special but you will as well, I can guarantee you that 100% ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment