Monday, January 17, 2011

Zombie McQueen



So you may not know this about me but I LOOOVE ZOMBIE MOVIES. I consider myself a TOTAL ZOMBIE FREAK. I love all those brain-eating creature movies that even the low budget ones I consider good. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I met my new friend Zombie McQueen at The Japanese Park last night. After we introduced each other, I discovered that not only do we share the love for zombies but we actually have MANY other things in commom. We are like SOUL SISTERS :)



So after we talked for a while, I invited my new undead friend over to my home. I told her I needed to use the restroom and she said she did too. We both ran to it but fortunately, I beat her to it. She kept hurrying me and kept moving around as if she couldn't hold it any longer. I felt kind of bad for my new zombie friend that I decided to CUT-IT-SHORT.



Once in there, Zombie McQueen took for everrrrrrr. Zombies are sooo weird. And I have a feeling they poop standing up....hhmmm!

Zombie McQueen finally came out looking 10 pounds lighter (I wonder why). She announced with a growl that she was hungry. I so kindly offered her some of my yummy food that she refused immediately. She came up to me and I won't ever be able to forget the words that came out from her mouth... "BRAIIIIIIIIIIIIINS!"
She chased me and my poor pets around the room saying that American brains tasted like Mcdonald's. She said she would eat my pets as appetizers and my brains would be her main course with CILANTRO. Luckly for her if she would she would probably get VERYsmart. I ended up grabbing my poor pets and running for our lives ... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment