Saturday, February 5, 2011

Rooms, SWEET Rooms

Rabbit™'s ROOM


ROOM SIZE 12X12

Its a bird,
Its a plane
No, its SUPERMAN! oh, and SUPER DUCKLING!

And that's exactly what you will see when you visit our friend Rabbit™'s room and you look up to the sky.
The only survivor of Krypton has taken on himself to use his superhuman abilities for the benefit of humanity. Now, with his new companion SUPER DUCKLING, they have become the perfect team!

Rin.・'s ROOM



ROOM SIZE 12X12 (Room Found By Catero)

When Catero messaged me early in the morning and said to meet with him in rin.・'s room, but to cover up because I was in store for a chilling visit, I had no idea what he was talking about.

As soon as I walked into the room, I felt the chill of the winter ocean slap me on the face completely waking me up. Soon, a beautiful WHALE surfaced from beneath the cold water, and in an inviting gesture let us know she would like to take us for a ride. With no hesitation at all, we immediately jumped on her back and were treated to an amazing experience we will never forget. Catero said the room reminded him of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack from the Cartoon Network.

I was so glad I had taken Picolly (my turtle) with me. Not only does this beautiful whale inhabits this place, but Hotaru, Shinrei and Yuuki (Rin.・'s three pet turtles) do as well.

ggghott'S ROOM


ROOM SIZE 12X12

ggghott's room is nothing more than FLOWER POWER!

This beautiful room is a field of flowers in many colors. It is perfect for a relaxing afternoon and enjoying watching the butterflies play around.


Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥'s ROOM


ROOM SIZE 8X8

My good friend Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥ has a "SIMPLE ELEGANCE" room as she calls it.
It is amazing how in a small area and with a few items you can transform something SIMPLE into something EXTRAORDINARY!

UPDATE: My friend Ðaяk Ðяεam๖ۣۜ♥ has expended her room and amazingly redecorated it.

Wormwood's ROOM



ROOM SIZE 16X16

ROOM 1

Here is a room that literally took my breath away as soon as I walked in. Catero described it as very "SERENE", I describe it as the MOST beautiful "NATURE" wise room I have seen. The pond's water seems to be rapidly flowing downstream. You can almost hear it moving. Not only that,but the multitude of tiny flowers growing by the pond's bank, make a beautiful contrast with the water, complementing it to its fullest.


ROOM SIZE 16X16

ROOM 2

Now my friends, if you are up to exploring the high-skies, why not climb Wormwood's amazing TOWER? It will take you way up and I guarantee you an amazing view from the top. Just wear comfy shoes because there's alot of stairs to climb.


ROOM SIZE 16X16

ROOM 3

Finally, if you are in the mood for shaking off the blues by dancing, head straight for the third room. There you will find an incredible club equipped with an amazing sitting area.


Til next time, don't forget to visit these weeks featured room owners and leave them a nice message for the incredible job they did in decorating theses AMAZING rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment