Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cute Picos Wall

Hello my dear Picos, I have bad news for all those wonderful Picos that I had interviewed for my "Cute Picos Wall", I somehow lost ALL the interviews and pictures I had saved for my upcoming posts. Good news is, you can get in contact with me again and I will send you the list of questions and set a time for your picture to be retaken. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!




                                  ☪ブロッサム☪


COUNTRY: United States of America (Michigan)
JOINED PICO: 2010

ABOUT ME: I like drawing, but mostly playing Ameba Pico

MY PICO LIFE: I like Ameba Pico because I make new friends,earn gummies and have fun!

WHAT I WANT IN PICO: I wish they could put Taiwan and Disney world in Ameba Pico

WHAT I DON'T LIKE: I don't like bullies.

FINAL WORDS: Thank you for interviewing me!





                                  cσσκιɛヾ(≧∇≦)ノ


COUNTRY: Philippines
JOINED PICO: I joined Pico: Sometime during April, 2010

ABOUT ME: I'm basically a nice person....but at times I get stressed and explode into pieces XD. I'm only an elementary school student who likes cheer leading, dancing, and also singing different kinds of songs. I'm not good at interacting with my friends in real life. I love reading books with pictures..not the Winnie The Pooh stories XD. My fav. color is pink and white cause they really match =). Well, even though I have a really boring life I consider it the best! :D

MY PICO LIFE: Well in pico my life its so exciting T^T. I like to make many friends and lucky to have you as one of them. I can change my look the way I want it to be ^_^. I mostly play match cards or slot with my friends....even though I always lose in match cards T^T . When I saw Sweets* and Catero, I was so shocked because you are my best heroes! Because you give good advice to all kinds of picos all over the world =) In
pico I can talk to anybody even older people which makes me very confident :D

WHAT I WANT IN PICO: I really hope that the world community parks in pico would be modified like in Tagalog park would have nipa huts and Filipino people at the side :D oh and i would like Ameba Pico to have a cinema!! that would be soooo great!!! =)

WHAT I DON'T LIKE: What I don't like about pico is mostly about the bullies or haters of certain characters in some movies or tv shows.....and they call the newbies here in pico ''noobs'' which is very disrespectful and hurtful for others :((

FINAL WORDS: A quote for all the Picos in the world...
"No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change."





                              [TMK]♥♥Brige♥♥


COUNTRY: Manila,Philippines
JOINED PICO: I don't remember

ABOUT ME: I am just a grade 5 turning 6 student. I love to sing, play Pico and I'm kinda of shy to people who I don't know

MY PICO LIFE: I like Pico because it makes me happy and it makes me find new friends and join other parties. I have favorites in Pico. My favorites on Pico are newborns kids, they make me happy.

WHAT I WANT IN PICO: I want to see a place where babies can stay and where babies can be adopted. I also want to see baby's clothes. I want to pick an age on Pico, starting from 0-3 and up.

WHAT I DON'T LIKE: I don't want the pretty things to be available only with Ameba Gold, like pets, dresses, stuffs and actions

FINAL WORDS: Quote:
There's nothing wrong about loving who you are, just don't be such a meanie.


Thank you to this week's "cute Picos".

Cute Picos Wall is by request only.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweets! Thanks for putting me in this post =). You are the best /thumb

    ReplyDelete