Friday, April 29, 2011

A Little Bio on ROM-eo™



Written by: ROM-eo™

Ello there my name is ROM-eo™

First of all I love to share my thoughts and opinions. How did I found Ameba Pico? Through a friend after constant begging for me to get on, and let’s just say it was love at first sight. My favorite part of Pico is being able to talk people from all over the world. My favorite food is Orange chicken with fried rice, my favorite candies are Tropical Starburst, smoothie skittles, dots (mother won’t let me have them but I eat them anyway) and gummy bears (absolute favorite). I love photography and I would like to go to college for it, but I am looking into becoming a dentist or dental hygienist. I am interested in fashion and when I am not on Pico you can find me at a mall or sleeping or on tumblr. I have one younger sister and one step sibling who annoy me. I’m from America, but I wish to have a British accent because I think that they are amazing. I try to balance school work and internet life accordingly, but sometimes fail. I graduate from school in less than 2 weeks and I have been looking forward to that since the day my mother first dropped me off at pre-school. I have nothing against school; I get good grades (have yet to get a C) it’s just school can become a hassle. I’m not in a relationship, but I wish to be in one whatever happens will happen for a reason. I find almost everything funny, and I remain above the influence. My favorite artists are: Maroon 5, Lil Wayne, Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj, Far East Movement, and anything else on the Hollister playlist. My favorite song at the moment would have to be Young Forever by The Ready Set. I try my best to be as nice as I possibly can, but I am human so I do have the tendency to snap at certain points when I’m pushed to the edge. I hate rude ignorant people and I don’t affiliate myself with them. My favorite movies are: The Switch, Easy A, The Hang Over, Avatar, and anything by Dinsey (I’m a kid at heart). Kingdom Hearts is my life and I also like racing and fighting video games. I make an attempt to exercise for 1-2 hours a day and I use to practice archery. I play the guitar and can speake a little Spanish. Well there is a little bio on me and I am so happy to be a part of Pico Perfect.

1 comment: