Monday, April 11, 2011

New Exercise Equipment



Written by: ѕнαуиα♪

Well, aren't I surprised. Is Pico trying to tell us something? Or are they just trying to make it like real life? Whatever reason they have, I think it's pretty awesome. I mean, again, (like my France piece) when do you see this stuff on a game?! Yeah, I thought so. Let ѕнαуиα♪ do her magic and tell you all about the new equipment.


On April 5th, 2011 (was the year necessary? Yes. Yes, it was) Ameba Pico came out with the new exercise equipment. Yes, this is new! Pico has never seen anything exercise-related before - with the exception of athletic track suits and tennis shoes. But that's fashion ... not exercise.


Anyways, so far there are only two items, the exercise ball, which was the week 1 special item, and the rare exercise bike. They both come in three energetic colors: blue, pink, and yellow.

This new equipment is interactive - not just decoration. You can sit on the exercise balls! ... and I'm guessing you already figured you can sit on the bikes as well.

You can get these items from Gacha. In just a few tries you may be able to get an exercise ball. I tried 9 times, and got the ball, though I'm not willing to see how long it takes to get the bike!

If you think it's stupid, then your a- uh, right. The majority of the people I asked, said it was stupid.

What do you think? What does Sweets* and Catero think? What does AMEBA PICO think?

That's all we know about the exercise, so far. I'm 99% sure they'll have more exercise things soon!



Updates:
Week 2: Training items
Week 3: Training items



Photo Credit: Photo #1 room owner - akivil Jiroh • Photos #2, #3, #4 & #5 © CyberAgent Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment