Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day



Dear Lord, please bless my mother's arms
for they have embraced me in the warmest hug
and where I have felt the safest.

Bless her voice, for it is like the angel's whisper
soothing and loving.

Bless her eyes,
for in them I have seen her love for me all the times

Bless her heart
for it stores so much love and patience
when I have been impossible.

Bless my mother, My dear Lord,
for she is the angel in my life.

I love you mom with all my heart <3333

                                                                                                                             Written by Sweets*


I want to wish all my beautiful mothers the most beautiful Mother's Day. May your day be very special and receive from me the biggest hug.
 SUPER LOVE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment