Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Friend KikoVampire


WRITTEN BY Nekohebi Girl

I met a real friend in Pico; his name was KikoVampire. The story of how we met is a long one. I met a Pico named James in Paris Café, we began to chat and were are so happy talking about ourselves. It ended up that James introduced me to KikoVampire.

A half a month after...
We and KikoVampire met again...
And he danced Viking Dance....(which i also have..)
And he was surprised...
He counts 1,2,3,GO!
And it ends up until i say 'wait i will buy a new action'......
I buy a Smile action....
And he also have....

How fun we have...I hope you appreciate my Story with him....I hope i can also have a popular blog like all you have...Actually,i want to be one of your writers....But i know it would not happen...
but im still hoping..
Thank you,
Nekohebi Girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment