Monday, July 25, 2011

Dear Sweets* -A Broken Heart

Written by Sweets*


Hi sweets i am heartbroken:( i just lost ma true luv we were so happy 
this is a message he sent me be4 he deleted me.

"I AM SORRY I AM GONNA DELETE CHU 4EVER 
 I FOUND ANOTHER LOVE. U R NOT WHT I WNT BAI :DDD"

Idk y but i am so sad will i ever find a new true luv?? i am so unhappy we hve known each other 
4 sooo long n we were very, very happy! i just cant believe he dumped me after all those good times:(
*tears* how can i feel better? :(((((((

Dear Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ☆¢upcakeღ,
I am so sorry to hear that your heart has been broken. I know the pain and sadness that it can cause and
it feels like it is never going to go away. I have gone through that so many times. But you must know
that I do not believe there is not one person in this world that hasn't gone through the same thing.
However, the good news is that we ALL survive this.

Your ex-boyfriend doesn't sound like a very nice person to me since he broke up with you 
through a message. The honorable thing that he could at least have done after all the love you two
shared was to talk to you in person and not break up with you in such a cowardly way. 
That doesn't speak too well about him. He seems like a person that is not too trustworthy
and very disrespectful and ungrateful to someone that loved him. 
What he did to you he'll probably do it again to this new girl and he'll keep doing it
since he seems to only care about himself. When he hid behind a message to let you know 
about this new girl, it was very low. Do you really want someone like that in your life?

You deserve someone that is better than him.  Someone that will respect you and love you. 
But most importantly, someone that will be honorable enough to do the right thing under 
any circumstances.

Sometimes what we see as beautiful or special moments we had with another person, 
may not be as beautiful and special to them and this is obviously the case with him. 
I know that at this moment you feel he was your true love, but you are still very young and your life 
is only beginning. When your REAL true love comes into your life, it will change your whole world.
You will feel those tickles in your heart and you will know that HE is the one. <3 
But for that, you still have to wait a while. There are many years ahead of you since your life 
is only beginning. Don't rush it.... true love will come to you at the perfect moment in your life... 
and not before.

For now, do what I do when my heart has been broken. Surround yourself with good friends 
that love you. Do all the stuff that you enjoy doing, for example, I love to take walks in the park 
or eat Rocky Road ice cream while I watch a good movie. Do everything fun you like to do 
to keep your mind occupied. But most important of all, wear your best smile... 
trust me, he is really not worth your tears.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweets this is angel cupcake this letter really helped I am much happier now:D

    ReplyDelete