Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dear Sweets* -Pets In Heaven

Written by Sweets*


Hi there sweet mom ,I having a promblem with my real life friend at school.
She always bully me and talk bad about me. What should i do?:{ ps love u.

Dear "Ciel Shieru",
Having someone talk bad about us is always very sad, especially when that someone 
was considered a friend. I suggest you have a serious talk with your former friend.
Ask her why she is doing this and see if she'll agree that in memory of the good friendship 
you two once had, she'll stop. If she doesn't, then you'll know she was never a really good friend.
When there is a sincere friendship between two people, the respect for each other will continue 
even after the friendship is over.

If this is the case and she continues talking about you, I wouldn't worry too much if I was you.
The people that love you and matter in your life, and that includes your real friends,
won't believe a word she has to say no matter how hard she tries to trash you. As I always say,
live a righteous life, and respect others so when rumors and gossip try to bring you down, 
you'll hold your head way up high with the dignity of knowing that you are a good person.


Dear Sweet Sweets*,
Hi my Pico ID is Caramel Mama. I have been hacked many times while playing Pico.
So i made a new account. I tell my hacked account friends I've been hacked but they say i'm lying!
Only 1 friend believes me!
Help me Sweets*!
Thanks, Caramel Mama Another lovely fan of yours

Hi Caramel Mama! :))
I don't see why you would lie about something so serious as to have had your Pico account hacked.
Your friends have to understand that a lie like that wouldn't work since you have to start all over from
zero. Maybe those friends are not really your friends as you think they are. A real friendship is based
on trust and respect. A true friend will also support you and help you out when you need help.

If they don't believe that you had your account hacked after you had explained it to them,
there is really nothing you can do to change their minds. They'll believe or not believe what they want.
I don't see a point in you trying to prove them wrong.  You know who your real friends are when you
are at your lowest and maybe this could be an eye-opener for you.

Stay true to yourself, always speak the truth, and if people don't want to believe what you have to say,
it is their problem... not yours <3


Sweets, I need your help... When pico was created, i got many friends to talk to.. 
Everytime Im online, Many of my buddies are online too! But ever since my buddies quit pico 
because its getting boring/unknown reasons, i felt the loneliness..
i just felt like im the only one left in this world.

My dearest and good buddy ☞мαηα νίиςє☜, I miss you sooo much <3
Remember that talk we had some time ago when I was feeling exactly the same way
you are feeling now? I totally understand what you are going through.

It is great when our friends share our same interests in life, but we have to keep in mind that every
head is a different world, and sometimes our friends will find other interests that will take them in
different directions. I wonder if you have been keeping in touch with any of them.
Maybe you can join them in any new things they are doing now. Who knows, you might even enjoy it.
But if that is not the case, there are thousands of Picos out there ready to be great friends if you give
them a chance.

Just last night a good friend of mine said these words to me that I will repeat to you 
in easier words so you can understand...  There was a baby chick living inside an egg
and his whole life consisted of what was inside the shell with him, he kept staying there probably
feeling safe and even content with his life. The thing was that he didn't realize that all he needed to do
was to break the shell and get out and discover the beautiful world that was waiting for him outside.

Sometimes we need to venture outside our comfort zone to discover what is waiting for us out there.
Don't stay trapped in what used to be. Your good buddies may have moved on and so you will have to
someday too. I bet that in no time after you crack that shell, you'll be surrounded by new great friends.


Dear rwrmiki:)ϟ B u b bl e ϟ and A§нŁУη~Ðσмσ ,

I know very well how hard it is to lose our loving pets.
Know that our pets are angels now and they are in a better place. They came to earth
to make us happy but they must return to our Lord when it is their time to go and rest. Our Lord loves
them so much that he will sometimes take them if he sees them suffering or needs them in heaven.

We have to be grateful for the time we had them and cherish those beautiful memories they left behind.
Be also sure that they are very happy now and they want us to be happy too.
It is OK to cry for them, but we must be strong. With time you will start feeling better and when
you are ready, you'll be able to look at their photos and talk about them with a smile on your face <3


Thank you so much ۞źαƒяα ¢αωη۞! :)
Yes, there is a time to mourn for what is gone but life goes on and we need to be strong.
Every time I am confronted by something sad in my life, I become stronger afterward. It is like 
I get an extra dose of strength and my faith increases. I also believe that everyone has something
special to contribute to helping others. A kind word, a kind gesture.... anything big or small that can bring a smile to someone's face or dry a tear will be greatly appreciated by our Lord. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment