Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dear Sweets 💗 Chubby Cheek

-Written by Sweets*


 Thank You Å”oyal CoconÏ…Ñ‚ for the poem, 
Super love you too <333
I bet you are referring to my look from yesterday.


OMG  A.L.I.S.H,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you like it :)))
And I will start answering letters from now on. 
Unfortunately, I will only be posting one or two a day
 and the rest I will answer by letters.
Super love you and keep reading ;)


Hahaha MaLen♥ :PPP
But isn't it great?


Kimchi♥ from the Republic Of Korea

YAAAYYYY!!! 
You're dinosaur is fixed!! YEEEEEYEEEE!! sorry im overeacting! 
i only seen u once in my pico life! I want to see you again Sweets* 
Maybe because we are opposite time zone! 
Anyway my old name is кιкι♥ hope u remember me 
when i met u start to cry tears of joy! LOVE YOU SWEETS* !!!
oops! i just realise i made mistake in my last letter.
 u got new mac not fix ur dinosaur! 
anyway i still hope u can fix ur dinosaur someday! from Kimchi xoxo

Hola,
Yesss, can you believe that?  
Now I am truly armed and dangerous with my new Mac, so watch out world!!!
Hahaha, just kidding :P
and you'll be glad to hear that I am not ready to give up on my dinosaur. 
I am searching high and low to revive it, though I think I may need a miracle for that.
Super Love You Sweetie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment