Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dear Sweets 🎂 Happy Birthday!

-Written by Sweets*


Dear ☆゚・Gαbriεllα・☆ from The Philippines,
Thanks and I did have a super wonderful birthday thanks to my family
and to all my Pico. <3


Hellob00fus ♥ from USA,
I
 ABSOLUTELY
LOVE
YOUR
PICO NAME <3
Did you know that "boo" is how I usually say hi to my friends?
Boo, Boo, Boo to you Boo ;)


Dear ScarIett from Australia,
Thank you so much sweetie, it's never too late ;)
Love you <3


Awww Jαкε кυʟεт from Australia,
I Love You Too <3


Dear ★★мïммï★мờяє★ from Haiti,
Sorry for the late reply :(
Developing an early detection plan is what is most advisable.
This includes self and clinical exams and getting a mammogram every year.
Early detection saves lives... remember that!
Love you <3


Thanks ¢υτє єsρяєssσ~ from USA,
SuPeR LoVe YoU <3


Dear 喜美子 кιмιкσ™ from Japan,
Thank you so much especially for remembering 
my furry little angel OREO <3

Hi๖ۣۜƉaяk๓ίץค from USA,
Love you too sweetie
and you won't have to miss me anymore.
I
AM
 BACK <333


Dear 喜美子 кιмιкσ™ from Japan,
I am glad to hear that I was able to help.
My children, Natalie and Josh, are wonderful good kids <3
 I am the one that is very lucky and blessed to have them in my life.


Dearmσchαcaκεs♡ from USA,
what makes me sweet is all the love I get from my wonderful Picos :)))
Love you sweetie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment