Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eavesdrop Big Time

-Written by Sweets*

Masterbater, нαуℓєє, Sweets*, Picolly (My Turtle)

It was a great day to go to the park today so I decided to take Picolly my turtle for a walk!
While there, we bumped into a beautiful Pico.
Actually, all of my Picos are beautiful, 
but this particular one was proud to announce it to the world :)))

(17:07) Masterbater: I'm so beautiful
(17:08) нαуℓєє: Yes, very much.
 (17:09) Masterbater: I'm beautiful.
(17:09) Sweets*: lol
(17:09) Sweets*: that is so cute
(17:09) Sweets*: :P


нαуℓєє, was also there...

(17:06) нαуℓєє: Miss Sweets *O*
(17:06) Sweets*: hiii :)))
(17:06) нαуℓєє: I love youur blog~
(17:06) нαуℓєє: It's so amazing *O*
(17:07) Sweets*: awww tyyyyy :)


I did notice that
$KaQ-۩-ɯoןןɐ $ 
was very still and quiet standing all alone and holding a letter.
She seemed a bit worried.
I hope there wasn't any bad news or the light bill :( 


 Right across the park from little $KaQ-۩-ɯoןןɐ $
Le Derpina and Agalmatophilia were having an interesting conversation. 

(18:20) Agalmatophilia: i miss school work
(18:20) Agalmatophilia: ;-;
(18:20) Agalmatophilia: i might reget saying taht...
(18:20) Agalmatophilia: e.e
(18:20) Le Derpina: saying what?
(18:21) Agalmatophilia: i miss school work 
(18:21) Agalmatophilia: XD 
(18:21) Le Derpina: lull 
(18:21) Le Derpina: u crazyyy 
(18:21) Agalmatophilia: xDD 


Some,
like ~skewlboyhumor
were just so thrilled to be in love <3

(18:38) ~skewlboyhumor: im just so in love i cant help it :)
(18:38) LeXibunnie;): X . X
(18:38) LeXibunnie;): wit who :D
(18:38) ~skewlboyhumor: my bf of course haha his name luis
(18:38) ~skewlboyhumor: hes so amazing
(18:38) LeXibunnie;): lol
(18:38) ~skewlboyhumor: :)


Others were looking for love in all the wrong places like little ♪ Mekio♪.
The poor thing sat on that park bench hoping some volunteer would show up.
She kept repeating the same phrase over and over again.
But I never saw a single soul answer her call for love.

(18:41) ♪ Mekio♪: boyfreind needed

♪ Mekio♪,
try wearing some clothes next time since going in your underclothes
 just didn't work for you :(

Till next time my dear Picos, Keep reaching for the stars <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment