Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Exploring Pico Challenge Winner 🌲

Written by Sweets*


And the winner of this challenge is...
♥Saяakucaκεs♥
Congratulations!!! <3

For those of you that accepted my Exploring Pico challenge, here are the answers. 
I hope you had fun and soon I will bring you another challenge.  
I intend to make Pico Perfect not only a blog to read, inform and help, 
but also a blog full of games, contests, and challenges to keep you busy 
while you are having fun. Remember I still have the "Did You Cut Your Hair?" 
game going on. Send me your replies and I'll be posting them by Saturday.

#1
ANSWER: Caribbean Bar (Time Travel/ Age Of Exploration)
Location: Highlighted in yellow. Forgot to add the word "HERE"

#2
ANSWER: 2nd Anniversary Park

#3
ANSWER: Statue Of Liberty (America)

#4
ANSWER: High School Gate (High School)

#5
ANSWER: Shibuya 106

#6
ANSWER: Pet Farm

#7
ANSWER: Stone Age

#8
ANSWER: Ballerina Park

#9
ANSWER: Classic Music Room

#10
ANSWER: Champs Elysees (France)

1 comment: