Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Where Are The Tutus?

-Written by Sweets*


Mylene
Her antique shop is located at Ballerina Park.
Doesn't she have the warmest smile?

Mylene: Welcome to my shop...
Sweets*: Thanks, glad to be here :)
Mylene: May I help you?
Sweets*: Yes, can you please point to me the tutu section. I need one :)
Mylene: Sorry dear, we do not have a tutu section.
Sweets*: Hmmm, ok where can I find the dancing shoe department?
Mylene: Sorry dear, we do not carry any type of shoes in this park
Sweets*: Not even pointe or balance ballet shoes? :O
Mylene: Nope, but I do have a nice Modern Style Bed in my Antique shop.
It comes in three great colors, white, pink and blue.
Sweets*: HUH?

I am a little confused, why is Mylene selling antiques in a ballet room?
And why is this place even called Ballerina Park?
And if this is a park, then where are the trees and the benches and the green grass 
and the singing birds and the playful pets running freely and the cute boys?
Don't you think it would be a better idea if she was actually selling fluffy tutus and skirts, 
tights, and ballet slippers? The only thing that I found in her shop that is ballet related 
is one single Ballerina Dance that by the way I still need to get.

Unfortunately,
this dance is only available with Ameba Gold >:(
and I am trying to live my Pico Life from now only on gummies and tokens,
but these Ameba Pico papa heads make it so hard for all of us Not-Ameba-Gold players.
They refuse to give us a break >:(

Listen you papa-heads I'll make a deal with you for the Ballerina Dance that is missing 
from my collection of dances. I'll give you 1000 gummies, one token, and a big shout-out in my blog
if you let me have it.

What do you think my Picos, do you think they'll fall for it?
 I seriously doubt it. These are business people we are dealing with 
that seem not to have any mercy on our poor wallets :(((

Anyways, going back to this park,
Gacha has a complete ballerina outfit and separately you can also win the hairpiece.
That is if you are lucky and get it right away and not after your finger gets purple 
by repeatably clicking that tempting "Play Again" button or your wallet starts screaming 
in agony and pain. Or after you have wasted a fortune that in reality would have bought 
you a REAL ballerina outfit to wear in REAL life :P



If you know how to dance ballet YAY for you!
But if you don't, you can still pretend that you know how like I do.
The important thing is to have fun and enjoy life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment