Sunday, April 15, 2012

MAIL TIME 💝 I'm Moving In.

-Written by Sweets*


Messages Time!
Thanks for all your messages and the food for my pets and me that you all so kindly leave every day.
But most of all, thanks for all your love <333
I've been feeling a little under the weather but I'll try to bring you Mail Time! tomorrow.


♡Sir,
Thank you, thank you <3


Masturbater
SAY WHAT???


☆おんな
HUH??? :O


 ♥Saяakucaκεs♥ 
YAY!
Thank You <3


◄░Ғϵа†ђϵя░►
OMG, this is one of the sweetest messages I have ever received. 
Every time I see it I go awwww :)))
SuPeR LoVe YoU ToO <333


мєʛαη คຖēk໐Ş™
Glad you like it! <3


Google™
THanKS <3


GαввιєღТуℓιє
I love you too SuPeR VerY MucH <3


joseloco
(cheocheo's old account)
Buenos dias lindo :)
Sabes que te SuPeR QuieRo <3


love reyna
Sweetie, I don't understand your message :(
I only know a little English
a little Spanish
and a lot of Monkey.
I tried Google Translator but this is what I got....
"anobayan is lacking too much lacking"

See, it doesn't make sense to me :(
Can someone please tell me what it means?


No comments:

Post a Comment