Monday, April 16, 2012

MAIL TIME! 🌸 Sugar Cube

-Written by Sweets*


gεηηα

Ummm :O
Sorry that my age is causing chaos in our Pico World... LOL.
I am in my 30's.
But let us put it this way, I said a while back that once I reached 35, 
I would start going back in reverse.
So then I'll be saying I am 34 and the next year I'll be 33 and then 32 and so on. ;)
Thanks for your question. <3 :P


Såвяiиå

YAY!
That is a good one to my "Did you cut your hair?" question.
Thank you sweetie <3


Bαву ƒяυιт¢αкє

Mil Gracias !
A thousand thanks
for the beautiful poems.
Muah! <3


[VE] кιмιкσ™

Awww, you are so sweet. Miss you too! <3


Coffee Toffee

OMG!
It always brings a tear or two to my eyes when I hear from an old friend.
Thank you for your kind words, my sweet girl. <3


Á m y

 Thanks
and
God Bless you. <333


A i ♥

Awww, maybe sometime soon ;) <3


~Kitty

Sorry for the delayed reply.
Your friend has to understand that you have the right to choose other friendships 
as you feel suitable for yourself. Making other friends besides her doesn't take away 
from the friendship you both share. Friends should be there to share with us experiences 
and not to control who we are and what we should do. Friendship doesn't mean ownership 
of the person. Friendship equals respect, acceptance, and FuN! <3


Choconutbar 

Awww sweetie, I looove it. 
Thank You <3


Á m y Quínn

Gracias!!!
God bless you too and our whole wide BEAUTIFUL world <3


Avrilxlavignex

OmG!
I should bring back my Cute Picos Wall.
And when I do, it'll be an honor to have you on my special wall. <3


:3 мσηяσω

Thank you,
It is good to be able to help in some way.
God bless you <3

2 comments: