Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oh What A Day!

-Written by Sweets*


Oh, what a day... what a wonderful day!
Even in our hardest moments,
God never fails to make us feel his love and put in our path things to make us smile :)))
Thank You, my precious Lord <3 

After giving thanks for all our blessings let's get down to Pico business.


I log in today to find that there is a Fuser mania going on in one of the new parks that have just opened.
To tell you the truth I knew dirtily squad what a fuser is and what it does.
Heyyyy I wasn't here for a long time, remember???
Mmmmm???


Any hows,
After carefully reading the info, I decided to give it a try...


.... and this is what I got.
YAY!
I am a very satisfied FUSER customer.


Before we go to another new area that just opened, 
please take a look at this profile.
All I have to say is...
"Aren't we all?"
I just hope it's not the same cute boy we all are in love with :O


The
Blue Bunny Studio
YAY!
A blue room, my third favorite color.
First is red, then yellow, then blue, then purple, then green, then...
Well, I forgot the order, all I know is that RED is #1.

Sweets*, G a b™K y r a™

While I was at the Blue Bunny Studio, K y r a™ started talking to me...

(17:05) K y r a™: Sweets! :o
(17:05) K y r a™: I read your blog everyday :3

And what do I do? I leave :(
Actually, I was kicked out and sent to my room because I had been AFK for a long time.
Suddenly I hear the tingly sound of a letter received.

K y r a™
Aw why did you leave :(

OMG,
you can just imagine how bad I felt. So I immediately went to her room to apologize <3

BTW;
G a b™ got an ouchie :(
(17:11) G a b™: OOOOOW...
(17:11) G a b™: OW
(17:11) G a b™: I CNT TOUCH ANYTHING
(17:11) G a b™: WITH MY PINKY
(17:11) G a b™: OR ITLL HURT
(17:11) G a b™: hi sweet mom
(17:11) G a b™: guess what
(17:12) G a b™: i closed my pinky on a door
(17:12) G a b™: and
(17:12) G a b™: theres a cut INSIDE my skin
(17:12) Sweets*: omg
(17:12) Sweets*: does it hurt a lot
(17:12) G a b™: yup
(17:12) Sweets*: :(
(17:12) G a b™: i cant ouch anything wiht it
(17:12) K y r a™: you're giving me the chills
(17:13) G a b™: my pinky is the only warm finger
(17:13) G a b™: AND NOW
(17:13) G a b™: ITS GETTING COLD
(17:13) G a b™: I NEEDA HOSPITLE
(17:13) G a b™: AHHHHHH
(17:13) G a b™: IT FEELS COLD
(17:13) G a b™: BUT ITS WARM
(17:13) G a b™: brb

Don't worry, Kyra understood and forgave me so everything is fine ;)
Oh yes, G a b™ lost her pinky so now she can only count up to nine...
JuSt KiDDiNg my beautifuls, G a b™ and her pinky are ok too. ;)


Bαву ƒяυιт¢αкє,
I looked and looked and couldn't find any of them.
Maybe someone beat me to the snacks :'(


And before I leave I want to thank you for your rings
Muah BIG kiss!
I usually check to see who has been ringing and I found 
pooppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp 
in there.
No wonder my room was starting to smell funny :O

JuSt KiddInG... LOL :)))
I think she is absolutely adorable.
SuPeR LoVe YoU sweetie <333

No comments:

Post a Comment