Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PROFILES: Why So Negative?


Ðαηí♡υηι¢σяη
That is my desperate plea for when I "cut- the- cheese" and I want to disappear from the face of the earth before the fumes reach indefensible souls.

Haze-

But friend, you feel that way because you are not thinking clearly.  Maybe if you change your name you will see things differently:



HAZE: (noun

1: a. Atmospheric moisture, dust, smoke, and vapor that diminishes visibility.

bA partially opaque covering:

2: A vague or confused state of mind.


Let this be the word of the day

Haze

Use it at least once in a sentence.


no one

One of my favorite profiles ever. Now please allow me to point out some important info for you.


CORRECTION:
NAME: no one

PLACE: Malaysia

OCCUPATION: Sleeping in the middle of the park.


And by-the-wayI super love no-ones too <333


Heavy22

Oh come on,
At least something,
Anything will do for me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment