Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PROFILES 😵 Why So Negative?

Written by Sweets*


Ðαηí♡υηι¢σяη

That is my desperate plea for when I cut the cheese
and I want to disappear from the face of the earth before the fumes reach indefensible souls.


Haze-

But friend, you feel that way because you are not thinking clearly.  
Maybe if you change your name you will see things differently:

HAZE: (noun) 
1: a. Atmospheric moisture, dust, smoke, and vapor that diminishes visibility.
b. A partially opaque covering:
2: A vague or confused state of mind.

The word of the day is HAZE, please dear Picos use it at least once today. :P


no one

One of my favorite profiles ever. 
Now please allow me to point out some important facts for you.

NAME: no one
PLACE: Malaysia
OCCUPATION: Sleeping in the middle of the park.

And by-the-way, I super love no-ones too <333


Heavy22

Oh come on,
At least something,
Anything will do it for me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment