Monday, April 9, 2012

SONG OF THE DAY: One Direction

PHOTO: Google Image Search

Now
LET'S HEAR IT!!


Who likes cute guys that come in a set of five and sing like the angels?
The ones that make you feel butterflies and scream in a high annoying pitch voice every time they appear on TV.


ME, ME!!!


Sorry, 

that was Natalie, my daughter screaming on top of her lungs standing behind me :P


Sweets*: Natalie stop screaming 
Natalie: I do, I do
Sweets*: Stop running around like crazy. You are making me dizzy.
Natalie: But mom, they are soooooo cute!
Sweets*: Calm down and tell me, who is your favorite of the five?
Natalie: They all are!
Sweets*: No no, there must be at least one that you don't like that much.
Natalie: Mother please, four are British and one is Irish, what is there not to like!


Hmmm,
I guess she has a point there :)
Plus these kids really have style when it comes to fashion.

.
So this post and song of the day is dedicated to Natalie my daughter and every fan of this wonderful band.


What Makes You Beautiful ... by One Direction

No comments:

Post a Comment