Friday, April 6, 2012

What's Going On?

-Written by Sweets*


Remember my song from yesterday
by 4 Non Blonds?

Well, I guess I'll be playing it all day again today since I am very confused.

Do you also remember the
The Sweet Life...  Comics by Sweets*
where I ask you to send me your ideas for how to answer an "isn't it obvious" question,
Did you cut your hair?
Guess how many I have received so far?
Come on guess????
So far only two :(

At first, I was thinking that maybe not many people were reading the blog 
so I decided to check the status and realized that we had over 400 yesterday. 




The photo above is proof of it :P
And we have been getting around that same number for a few weeks already, 
350 to close to 500 views per day.
YAY!! thank you, thank you, thank you <333

And a big shout out to my wonderful team of writers, Ciel Shieru, Gaby and Madi Poo.
SuPeR LoVe YoU <33

I am still hoping that my girl Maya will join us again very soon. Miss you sweetie <3
Another great writer that I am praying to get back is our cutie-picotutie Romeo ;)
COME BACK ROMEOOOOO!!!

Anyways going back to what I was saying before,
I think you all are just being shy and that is why I have only received two replies to my hair thingy :P
But I am not giving up. I will continue to create posts with questions, challenges games, etc.
Tomorrow I will post the 2 replies I have so far. Hopefully by then, I'll have more :)

ADIOS AMIGOS <333

No comments:

Post a Comment