Monday, May 7, 2012

🌺 Loofah ;D 🌿

-Written by Sweets*


They say one person can change the world, so that is why I sure try my darn hardest to do my part.
Every time I witness inappropriate behavior or any acts of abuse, cruelty, or disrespect, 
I get the urge to get up and do something about it.
I can't just sit and ignore it and pretend everything is handy-dandy.
That is why many times I find myself caught up in hard situations.
I am not afraid to speak up my mind.
Though I have to admit it, I lost many battles, but that doesn't stop me 
from giving it my toughest on my next confrontation with inappropriate people.

All this brings me to my story...


Today in search of what to write about landed me in one of the English parks.
I had been there for a while when suddenly my eyes came upon one of the ugliest Picos ever.
I know what you might be thinking since I am always saying all Picos are beautiful,
well... I stand corrected!

It was not this particular Pico's look that made him ugly, but his actions and total lack of respect for
the rest of the people that were at the park. Vulgarity and profanity seemed to be the only language 
he seemed to know. I won't be giving out his Pico's name because that wouldn't be nice, 
so let us just refer to him as Paco.

I did collect the whole chat but it is too explicit to show. 
Here is a very small portion of his excuse of why he acts so poorly 
after I went over to reprimand him for his behavior.

 IM UGLY?
YES?
MY MOM HATE ME
IM NOTHING
I HAVE NO LIFE
I DON'T SHOWER
I PLAY PICO 24/7
ALL I DO IS PLAY PICO
PICO IS MY LIFE
I CRY EVERYDAY

After this sorrowful statement, he continued full force saying things so ugly
that even I couldn't believe it. I then realized that there was no way I could get through
to him and make him understand that what he was doing was wrong.

LOOFAH ;D TO THE RESCUE

I sat there, watching how Paco enjoyed so much contaminating our beautiful park 
with his bad words and behavior. I started feeling so saddened to the point of doubting our Ameba
World. This is not the first time I had seen something similar unfold in front of me, 
but on previous occasions, I was able to stop the disrespect and even got a boy once to apologize 
to the people he had disrespected. But Paco seemed to get a feeling of satisfaction with his actions.
The more he said, the more explicit his dialogue became.

"What am I doing here?
What has my beautiful Pico world become?
Has innocence been lost? So much disrespect.", I wondered.
And a chain of tears started rolling down my cheeks...

I was about to leave, when suddenly...
(15:18) Loofah ;D: YOU'RE SWEETS >O>

I looked up and noticed one of the sweetest and cutest Pico standing right in front of me.

(15:18) Sweets*: hii
(15:18) Loofah ;D: oh my goodness >..<
(15:19) Loofah ;D: you've probably met my friend kitty a couple of times
(15:19) Sweets*: you look so cute
(15:19) Loofah ;D: aw thank you :3

I did not stay very long after that, I couldn't. I am a very emotional person
 and my tears were still escaping from the corners of my eyes. 
However, at that point, they had turned into happy tears due to such wonderful encounter.

Loofah ;D had come to answer my question with her beautiful spirit when I needed it the most.
She IS one of the reasons why I am still here in Pico. 
She and the many, many wonderful picos that are kind and respectful. 
You, my BEAUTIFUL Picos are what makes our Pico world worth coming to every time.

Innocence is one of the most beautiful blessings God puts in our hearts. 
Innocence makes the world seem 100 times better.
Don't rush into growing up. Enjoy life according to your age.
Always stay beautiful at heart <333

MORAL OF THE STORY
I may not have the power to change the world, 
but one single genuine smile has enough power to change mine.

2 comments: