Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Congratulations!

-Written by Sweets*


THANK YOU
To you all!

Thanks to you we have crossed another milestone for our Pico Perfect blog.
Yesterday afternoon we reached 1000 Facebook followers.
This is Your blog, it belongs not only to me but to all my wonderful Picos. 
It is intended for you and about you.

This success belongs to you <333

I always say numbers are not important, but when each of these numbers
 represents each one of you, then they DO become super important.

I want to thank you for all your unconditional love and support. 
And to my daughter who was the one that encouraged me to start my own Pico blog 
and then sat with me to create it.
Also a very special thanks to Catero that was the one that helped me discover 
how beautiful it is to live a life of writing.
And also a big thanks to all my wonderful writers 
that have at one point or another contributed their amazing writings to the blog, 
with their hard work and their dedication. 

May God bless each and every one of you and your families 
and I extend my most humble gratitude to you, my stars, 
the ones that tickle my heart every day... my beautiful and amazing Picos <333

No comments:

Post a Comment