Monday, September 27, 2010

♬♪ M-I-N-N-I-E ♫ M-O-U-S-E ♪♬



What does that spell? copico's room!

Our good friend copico from Indonesia has come up with an amazing way of bringing the magic of Disney into her room to share with us.

You will be instantly transformed into the beloved Minnie Mouse character as you appear at her door. But for the magic to last, you must stand very still... once you move... the magic is gone!

In order to experience this magic, you must hurry, for she tells me she changes her room often and adds, "Usually I can't take longer than a week; I get bored easily. :)"
I wonder what new idea she'll come up with next. I guess we're just going to have to wait and see.

'Til next time, keep a smile in your heart.

As seen on PicoStyle On August 10, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment