Tuesday, November 23, 2010

RESPECT PLEASE :(

As you all know I made a commitment to you that my PICO PERFECT BLOG would  ALWAYS be of POSITIVE CONTENT. I work hard everyday to bring to my loyal readers only the best of me because I love and respect them.

However, It has come to my attention that some people have been using my blog for their OWN PERSONAL USE  in a negative way.

Comments have been left , which have no relation to my ARTICLES, MY BLOG or MYSELF.These comments are to continue their personal feuds with other people.

THIS STOPS HERE AND NOW. I sweet_mom won't tolerate such disrespect to my readers and myself.

I won't tolerate comments that are posted ANONYMOUSLY, or COMMENTS TO ATTACK EACH OTHER.

If you have problems with someone I posted about. I ask that you solve them between yourselves. My blog is NOT A FIGHTING RINK.

I go out there everyday in good faith and randomly select PEOPLE AND ROOMS. I DO NOT ask if they are involved in any problems with anyone else. I merely take their pictures and later I write the good things I saw in them.

I do not take sides in disputes that do not concern me. I do not like gossip because it poisons our peace. I will ONLY take in consideration a side if...

1st. IT CONCERNS AND AFFECTS ME DIRECTLY

AND

2nd. IF I KNOW OR WITNESSED FIRST HAND WHAT HAPPENED

If I have posted someone you are having a dispute with, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR PROBLEMS, I have enough of my own already. What I can do for you is post you in my blog aswell in a positive way. Because I am IN PEACE with everyone.

I ask that you please give my readers, myself and my work the respect we deserve, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment