Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a Small World



These are today’s most interesting and beautiful PICOS or MOMENTS I collected for you.



PHOTO 1: marsh-poo (from Japan)
FUN FACT; Japan is made up of over 6000 islands

PHOTO 2: Đ깆ђ★Pu<ยกซด> (from Thailand)
FUN FACT; Thai boxing is the national sport in Thailand.



PHOTO 1: ♥ Lee (from Indonesis) and \\mRЯm// Velix (from Indonesia)
LOVE; If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

PHOTO 2: SionyRadz (from Philippines)
sweet_mom says; Oh my beautiful SionyRadz , I love your little smile from ear to ear!



PHOTO 1: 茶々丸
INTERESTING FACT; Every day, the heart creates enough energy to drive a truck 20 miles. In a lifetime, that is equivalent to driving to the moon and back.a

PHOTO 2: Мíкαи♡Mαrtin (from Sweden)
Quotes; A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view. Wilma Askinas



PHOTO 1: iMemoXD
QUOTES; "Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes."

PHOTO 2: smith☆ (from Japan)
DIFFERENT LANGUAGE; "I Love You" in Japanese "Kimi o ai shiteru"



PHOTO 1: ⌡L˜äЯ©×βđ몝×⌡ (from Indonesia)
INTERESTING FACT; Indonesia is home to the Javan rhinoceros, which is not found anywhere else in the world.

PHOTO 2: Kandi C
RIDDLE; I am right never wrong and everyone thats alive has me. What am I?
(answer at the bottom)



PHOTO 1: >:\ (from New Zealand) and нαzєℓ (from New Zealand)
PROFILE; "Life's a roller coaster ride"

PHOTO 2: im japanease! (from Seychelles)
TONGUE TWISTER; I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish

ANSWER TO RIDDLE: I am right never wrong and evryone thats alive has me?
ANSWER; A right side

No comments:

Post a Comment