Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bubbles!!

Written by: vðÐkåMµ†ïñï ✖

I don't know about you guys, but I adore Pico's new bubble update. The cute and colorful little machine is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. It's an awesome, and great way to get into fun in the sun! I may not be a fan of summer and heat (I'm from the Northeastern US, now living in the Southeast.) but one thing I love about summer is how everyone comes outside to play. And really, what can be more fun than bubbles?


The soap bubble machine is available for 80 gold in the catalog order. Unfortunately, it seems you can't use a token for it. Come on Pico! :( Let our gold-less friends in on the fun too! I'm short on gold now, and can't get one myself. Oh well.
The gun comes with 30 sets of bubble soap, and it looks like refills are only available to Facebook users. Hopefully this will change, but until then, I hope you all have a great time spreading those fun little soap bubbles around~

1 comment: