Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Sweets*


Dear иαтsuкιღкυgα,
Love can be so complicated sometimes. I suggest you keep being good friends with this boy and if he is
the right person for you, things will work out on their own. However if for some reason he seems not to
be interested in you romantically, I don't want you to be heartbroken. The right boy for you will come to
you when you least expected it. ;)


Hi
❃Sтяaωвɛяяʏ,
I have so far 39,030 Gummies thanks to all your rings and props, 9 Tokens, and  215 Ameba Gold. At
the moment I have no idea how I am going to be spending it. I was thinking of getting some blocks to
add second floors to my existing rooms. :)


Dear
sicantik,
OMG sweetie, thank you sooo much, but I think you are already so adorably cute!
You are like 1 million times cuter than me ;)


OMG
potterhead!
I totally agree with you 100%!!! I took my kids to see it and we thought it was the best ever.
By the way, you look sooo adorable <3


Dear
Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ☆¢upcakeღ ,
You're welcome my dear girl. Just give it all your heart and your blog will be wonderful.
Best of luck to you <3


Dear sweets*,
is this real that pico's say that when they have 100 buddies they cannot add?
Or they just don't want to be my friend, it hurts.
Thank you.

Hi  ~HannahMaePico,
I do believe we are only allowed to add 100 buddies to our list, so please don't feel bad when someone
can't add you anymore. However, I have seen some Picos with more than 100 friends.
I wonder how they do it :O

Hello sweets*,
I created a family named l'amour meaning love in french.
I hope it will have many members because the objective of this family is to give love
and save pico's that is victims of bullying.

Hi again ~HannahMaePico,
What a wonderful idea! Pico's families, clubs, and clans should stand for positivity and not like some I
know that use their supposed power and their group members to treat the rest of us as inferior citizens.
You have all my l'amour and support <333


Dear
ⓢunflower,
I know exactly what you mean. Most of my original Pico friends have moved on to new adventures, 
and the few that are left are no longer part of my life :(  Fortunately, there are two things you can do...
first, why not join some of your old friends in their new adventures! Second, see this new stage of your
Pico life as an opportunity to make new friends and memories. I bet you'll make many special ones <3


Dear ramona chan,
It is always a great pleasure to talk to wonderful people like you and to see that you are always in high
spirits. Every day should be wonderful for all of us just for the fact that we are granted the opportunity
to make a difference in someone's life every day :)))


Dear
"Ciel Shieru",
Sweetie just ignore her. Don't worry about what your friend tells you and rather study hard and prepare
yourself well for this test that I am pretty sure you'll be passing without a doubt. You and I and everyone
that loves you know you are not "stupid" and she is ignorant for using such hurtful words with a good
friend like you.<3


Hi sweets* 
Can you please help me? i know this girl that happens to be friends with my friends. the problem is that
she doesn't like me and when my friends are around her they start to bully me :( while she's gone my
friends just act normal. what should i do? srry if it sounds confusing.

Dear ╰☆╮ туяα╰☆╮,
I totally understand your letter. It is so sad that your friends are bullying you when this girl comes
around. It makes me feel they are not very good friends to start with. Maybe they don't realize that what
they are doing is hurting you. Talk to them and let them know how you feel and if they continue with
this unacceptable behavior, I suggest you find new friends that won't be acting so foolishly under the
influence of other people.


Hello sweets*,
I want to ask you a question, How do you know when you loves someone and when you hate someone?
I had a crush my classmate named ------- but i think he does not have a crush on me. And when i see
him look at me, i smile at him, Is it a sign of being in love with someone?

Hi for the third time ~HannahMaePico,
If when he looks at you and you smile at him and you feel butterflies in your tummy,
 you are definitely in love <333 But if when you look at someone and in your tummy you feel nausea
instead of butterflies that means you hate them... LOL, just kidding! I think you are too young to hate
anyone and anyways "hate" is a very strong emotion that only serves as poison for the soul.  I believe
we all dislike some people and maybe sometimes even SUPER dislike them, but I don't think we hate :)
My good friend Virtualandy Capra from Second Life wrote something especially for you last night
when I told him about your question on "HATE". :)


Dear Sweets*,
I LOVE yuor blog! But I need some advice. I'm trying to make a nightclub but i don't really know 
where to start! Can you give me some tips?
~Juliet

Dear ღJuliєтѕαυяυѕ$,
I recommend you visit some of the Picos' rooms that have been transformed into nightclubs. This way
you can better get a visual idea of what a club looks like in Pico. Don't copy their style but be inspired
to create something based on your own personality. A good nightclub should have a spacious area for
dancing. You don't want your guests to be bumping into furniture while they are having a good time.
Don't forget that a good seating area is part of a club. Sometimes people attend clubs not to dance but to
chat with friends. Just make sure these sitting spots are either to one side of the room or even around the
dancing floor. The DJ's station is one of the main focuses of a club. This should be on a higher level
floor so people can easily spot him/her in order to make their requests. Just use your creativity and let it
run wild... you might just create the best Pico nightclub ever!


Dear Sweets , 
I have a huge problem that makes me cry when i think about it ! My Friend ,she turned emo and she's
not herself, she had a horrible heart break and lost a bff She's not her self i can't stand to have a buddie
sad >D: it makes me Sad What Do i do ?!? Please help i miss her spirit and her preppy personailtliy
love ™ кαт gяєηα∂є

Dear ™ кαт gяєηα∂є,
I am very sorry to hear that your good friend is going through a rough time. I do believe your friend
might need some time to grieve the loss of her bff in order to get better. Just continue giving her all your
love and support and always be there for her. Prayers are the best you can do for someone you love.
With time I do believe she'll start getting better since time heals. Slowly  she will learn how to better
cope with her pain and when she sees that she has in you a wonderful friend she'll smile again :)


Dear sweets'
One of my friends(irl) just told me she didnt wnt 2 be ma friend anymore:( we r bffs forever untill she
said "i dont like u tht much n i dnt wnt 2 be ur friend bye" she said it thru text 2:(((
how can i feel better?

Dear Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ☆¢upcakeღ,
If your friend wants to end your friendship at this point, it is best to let her go. It's never good to hold on
to someone that no longer wants to be part of our life. Unfortunately, sometimes friendships end and we
are left behind not knowing what to do. We learn to love our friends and believe they'll be staying in our
lives forever and when this doesn't happen we feel a big sense of loss. However, life goes on and so
must we. Life is full of wonderful surprises around every corner and we must keep our spirits up at all
times. Just be open to friendships and in no time you will make new wonderful friends ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment