Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Frontier Park 🌾

-Written by Sweets*


YOO HOO! Anybody here?... 
Where did everyone go? Am I missing something?

Ok, I understand that the new Frontier Park is no longer that new 
since it was first opened on September 15th. 
But you got to remember that I was away for a while 
and therefore this room is pretty much new to me.


YAY!!! Finally, someone is here, and I am no longer alone.
"Hi Pαɪgє!" ... no response. 
Ok let me try it again but this time with a smile... "HI :)))!" .... hmmm nothing yet. "
Hi, hi, Hi!!!!!" And then she disappears.

Am I like invisible? 
Maybe staying away from Pico made me sort of invisible, like I am not here :O 
Anyways I got to see her profile, and it said...
If I disappear will anyone notice?
and yes Pαɪgє, I DID notice when you disappeared <3


OK, seriously this is ridiculous, 
I am waiting here for someone that will acknowledge my presence 
and no one seems to show up, but Picolly makes a new friend in the middle of nowhere.
Picolly, how did you do that?

By the way, Picolly's new friend's name is aoi (pink turtle) 
and she belongs to ~iRu~. But where is ~iRu~
I don't see her anywhere, is she hiding from me? :P

And can someone please tell me how am I supposed to ride this wagon without a horse? 
WHERE ARE THE HORSES!? >:(


Hi nor el rhma, so glad to see you!
I guess she didn't hear me. Hi, hi, Hi!!!
I bet she can't see me or hear me just like the others :(  
All I wanted was to share with someone the goodies I have in my basket :(((


OMG Picolly, I see someone, hurry let's try to catch that half-naked man... 
oh wait, you are a turtle, you can't hurry, DUH!!  
LOL anyways he can't get away, there are no horses to pull his wagon, 
Picolly, let's take our sweet time and crawl to him." :P

Please answer, please see me... 
Hello dear •SenCinPing•!!!...... 
"Hi" 
omg, omg omg he answered. I am no longer invisible. 
I am soooooo back...ahum ahum :PPP


Come Picolly, it is time to go nite-nite :)

Thanks to our handsome naked friend with the big beautiful eyes, 
I will be able to go to sleep now, finally, someone returned my hello. 
With a little more luck, maybe tomorrow even the horses will return to Frontier Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment